Tabs

Monday, March 22, 2010

First post ... here it goes!

Since most of our family lives out-of-state, I thought a blog might be a fun way for family and friends to see what new adventures the Freeman's are up to! As much as I enjoy Facebook, I know not everyone is on it, and I am starting to be reluctant to post our family photos to the site. Plus, here I can update what we are doing in addition to photo's on a regular basis!

So here goes nothing ...

Caleb continues to excel at the Redmond Fire Department and I am SO PROUD of him. Just last Friday, Caleb and I ventured down to Seattle to join his work buddies at an 'Off Probation Party.' (For those of you who dont know what that is ... when a new hire completes their first year, they get to host a party for themselves and the guys show up to show their support.) While we were there I must have had 5 different guys come up to me to tell me what an awesome job he has been doing! When Caleb is not at work, he is busy woodworking in the garage and he is getting pretty busy with side jobs building furniture, etc, for friends.

The kids are doing wonderful! Here are some recent pictures of them on a lazy Saturday last weekend. Oh how I love them all to pieces!!
(Lolobee)
(CabCab)
(Miss Miley Pup)
(Koda Bear)

As for me, I continue follow my love for photography by taking classes at a local community college. So far I have taken a 'Camera Basics' and 'Black and White Photography.' In April, I will be starting a class called 'Photographing People' which I am very excited about but also very nervous. I am also currently training for 2 half marathons this year along with a 10k in April and a 5k in May (Caleb is running with me for the 5k!)

Life continues to be an interesting journey but we are taking it day by day and appreciating all of the love and support we get from our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment