Tabs

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

I cannot believe Easter has already come and gone! Where has this year gone? The irony being that we had been having beautiful weather all "winter" but as soon as April hit, so did the rain.
Easter was a lot of fun, but it is just not the same without family around. We were lucky enough to be invited to our friends house for Easter "Dinner" aka lunch. Caleb got off work the morning of Easter so we met at Starbucks to consolidate cars and grab a quick bit and then we were off!! Now, in California growing up, the 9 or 10am service was the "big" service that had all of the kids, families and "C & E" crowd (as my dad always put it.) Well, that did not seem to be the case here! As we were leaving the swarms of children started flowing in, most of whom already seemed to be on a sugar high. And as we were driving out of the parking lot I couldn't help but notice how many golfers were out on the golf course! I guess they figured they needed to get a game in while the sun was out!!
We went to Scott and Sandie's house for dinner and we always have such a great time there. Sandie prepared a huge meal with all the fixings and it was yummy! I didn't seem to get any pictures of the people who were there but I did get a few of their dog! Harley is such a sweetie and I think he is now use to me following him around with my camera as he seemed to be posing for me in this picture.
We had a great time and ended up staying late to play a game of Domino's. Who knew that game could be so much fun!! In fact, I went out and bought it the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment