Tabs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rain Drops & Sunshine


The weather has been all over the place today. As I left the mall this evening, it was pouring rain on me with black clouds to the North and sunshine to the West (lucky for me, I was headed West!) When I got home the evening light was flooding the field next to the house so I quickly said hi to the pups and grabbed my camera. Each day flocks of wild geese land in the field and it is amazing to see their numbers and even more amazing to see them all take off at once. My (bred for hunting) pups find the geese very interesting and if I let them out they will point & flush them out. As I turned around to head inside I saw a sad Miley staring at me through the window wondering why she wasn't outside with me.
You can see all the rain drops on the window from the big storm that had just passed through. OH! And I got my new camera!! :D More on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment