Tabs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Love

The house we are currently 'renting' in Oregon has a very charming front & back yard. You can tell that the previous owner (she lived to be 101 I might add) had spent many years caring for the grounds. The tree in our front yard has the sweetest bird cage hanging from it which I can see from the large living room window. The birdcage is old, broken, and covered in moss but I think it is so beautiful and I can only imagine how much it has seen over the years. We moved in at the end of Feb so all of the trees/shrubs were dormant from winter. Over the last 2 weeks I have been seeing bits of Spring peaking through. I just love the changing of seasons. I cannot wait to see what the yard looks like when it is full this summer, but until then ... here is the beginning of Spring.





I cannot wait to go to the Tulip fields in Oregon this April! Good thing I just bought a 'rain coat' for my camera (and no I'm not kidding - lol!) We have had 29 straight days of rain ... we are all well hydrated here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment